Christmas 2020 Returns
Our normal returns period is extended to Wednesday 13th January 2021 to allow any returns or exchanges for gifts bought for Christmas. Please note, this applies to any orders placed on or after Monday 9th November 2020. If you need an exception to this (e.g. if you're away after Christmas) then please contact us on 01438 869442 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know so we can make a note on your order.
If you need any assistance regarding returns or exchanges, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01438 869442 or email us.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR ORDER
Our policies and processes for events that happen after you’ve placed your order, are set out below. If you cannot find an answer to a question that you have, please email our Customer Services team, or call us on 01438 869442. Our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm.
We accept that sometimes you may need to cancel your order after you’ve placed it or reduce the quantity of an item you’ve ordered. You can do this from the moment you place the order until 14 days after the day after that you receive it. However as we process our orders as soon as they are placed, you may not catch your order in time as we will already have started to process it. If we have started to do this, this means that you simply need to follow our Return Process instead, i.e. wait until it is delivered to you and then return the unwanted items to us. See the heading 'OUR RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY', below, for how to do that.
CHANGING YOUR ORDER
If you want to add an additional product or increase the quantity of a product on your order, you will need to place a new order.
If you want to change the delivery address, remove or reduce the quantity of a product on your order, please contact the Equus Customer Services Team by email or call us on 01438 869442 during the opening hours stated above. Please ensure that you have your order number to hand along with the date that you placed the order as this will help us deal with your query more efficiently.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
Some of the items we offer, such as riding hats, are designated as 'Special Order Items' because they are custom made and / or made to order. Orders for items such as these cannot be amended or cancelled unless you notify us that you wish to do so within 24 hours of placing your order. Furthermore, these items cannot be returned or refunded either. If you have any questions, please contact the Equus Customer Services Team by email or call us on 01438 869442 during the opening hours stated above.
OUR RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
We accept that, at times, you will need to return an item that you’ve ordered, either for a refund or exchange. We’re happy to exchange or refund providing the following conditions are met:
- The item is in perfect condition, complete with its original packaging and this packaging is undamaged.
- You return the item within 30 days (for UK orders) or 45 days (for International orders) of having received it from us.
- You enclose a completed Returns Form, giving a reason why your item is being returned.
If the item you’re returning to us does not meet all the conditions above, we will not give you a refund. Furthermore, we may have to send your item back to you, for which we’ll charge you the cost of postage.
- Your return is your responsibility until it reaches our warehouse. So do ensure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way. To avoid loss, you may wish to use a tracking service for your return.
- For UK customers, we do not charge packing and postage for delivery of a first exchange. However, we do ask for payment of the packing and postage cost for subsequent exchanges. This charge will vary according to the value and weight of your item(s).
- For International customers, we do not provide free delivery on any exchanges. As such, we will ask for payment of the package and postage cost for any exchanges. This charge will vary according to the value and weight of your item(s).
- If you’re returning an item to us that’s damaged, faulty or not the correct item then we will refund the cost of your return postage up to the value of £4.95. If your faulty item is likely to cost more than this to return then please contact us so we can make arrangements to collect the item from you.
- For a refund, you should expect to receive payment into your account within 14 working days of us receiving them.
- If a return is received by us after 30 days of you receiving it, we’ll give you the choice of a gift card or exchange to the last known value of the returned item.
- At certain times of year (e.g. Christmas), the return period set out in our Refund Policy may be amended to allow you more time for exchanges and returns, for example if you are buying a gift. If you are buying a gift at any other time of the year then we are willing to extend our returns policy. However, you will need to agree this with us beforehand so contact us before placing your order so we can make a note that your returns period has been extended.
Some items, such as underwear, are non-returnable and non-refundable. This is for health & safety and hygiene reasons. We specify on such products that they're non-returnable & non-refundable.
Body protectors. A body protector is an important piece of safety equipment. Because of this, we expect you to have already been fitted by a qualified fitter and to know your size. For this reason, all body protectors on our website are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Underwear. For hygiene reasons, all underwear on our website is non-returnable and non-refundable.
Face Masks. For hygiene reasons, all face masks on our website are non-returnable and non-refundable.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM TO US
Simply download our Returns Form here, print it out, complete it and include it with your item(s). We do it this way so we can do our bit for the environment!
HOW WE ISSUE REFUNDS
Once we’ve established that the Return meets the conditions above:
- we will refund the credit, debit card or PayPal account of the person who originally placed and paid for the order
- If you have requested a refund in writing within 14 working days of receipt
- we will refund the price you purchased your item at - this includes sale items that you return as well.
We process refunds and exchanges in the order they’re received. As such, we aim to issue refunds within 14 working days of us receiving them.
MISSING, INCOMPLETE OR DAMAGED ITEMS IN YOUR ORDER
If your order doesn’t arrive when you expect it to, check the status of your order online. Sign in to your account to view the order in question. An order with a ‘Dispatched’ status should have been delivered within the time period indicated in the delivery option you choose when you placed the order. If your order has not arrived and you believe it should, email our Customer Services Team at email@example.com, or call us on 01438 869442. Our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm.
Finally, if your order arrives and there is something missing or damaged in it, please email our Customer Services team, or call us on 01438 869442. Our telephone lines are open Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm.