Be an Equus Junior Rider!
Posted on 30 August 2014 by Kim
Join EQUUS Young Riders and become a blogger for us!
Anyone between the ages of 2-18 years old is eligible to be an EQUUS Young Rider. Parents of children younger than 13 can apply on behalf of their behalf but they will be responsible for ensuring that EQUUS gets all that it needs – see below for more info.
Applicants can email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of EQUUS Young Riders. Your application needs to include:
- Name and address
- 500 words about what you’ve done with your horse/pony and what your goals are for the future
- 5 of your best photographs.
Entrants must either own, loan or share a horse/pony and ride at least twice a week.
Here’s some examples of the things we’d want you to do:
- Write a diary each month of all the great things you’ve done with or for your horse/pony
- Supply photos and videos of you and your horse/pony
- Write product reviews for each item we give you
- Promote the EQUUS brand, ie at shows etc
In return they will receive:
- Four products a year up to the value of £50.00 each
- Exclusive discount code to use on the website
- A unique EQUUS Junior Rider code that can be shared by you with friends and family. Every time they shop, you earn points, which you can use to shop at www.Equus.co.uk!
- Membership card and stationery
- Quarterly newsletter that’s only shared with members of the EQUUS Team
- Invitation to exclusive EQUUS events, such as demonstrations with top riders.
So get going, like this page using the buttons below, tag a friend who could be an EQUUS Junior Rider, and click here to email your entry to email@example.com. Good Luck!