Flexible gel pad (pack of two) for equine first aid
Removable hot and cold gel pack from Woof Wear to be used in conjunction with the Woof Wear Ice Therapy Boot.
Well fitting, functional, equine specific aid
Flexible, even when frozen
Assists both hot and cold therapy
Perfect fit into Ice Therapy Boots
Stays flexible even at -18 degrees
Pack of two.
CAUTION - please read!
When the pack is at desired temperature, never apply directly to skin. If discomfort is shown remove for a few moments then re-apply. Do not break the bag or use if torn or punctured. External use only.
Instructions for cold use
For cold use - Haematomas, sprains, injuries, high temperature and whenever cold application is required.
1. Place pack in a bucket of cold water.
2. Remove and place pack in cotton liner of boot and apply.
1. Store in a freezer for at least 1h30 - 2hrs before use. Gel is designed to be frozen in a domestic freezer which is generally set at -3°C.
2. Put in boot and apply to affected area - straight from freezer, pack will remain ice cold for an approximately 30 minutes depending on nature and heat of injury and outside temperature.
Instructions for hot use
For warm use - Stiffness, rheumatism and whenever hot application is required.
1. Place pack in boiling water for no more than 5 minutes.
2. Remove and place pack in boot and apply.
1. Place pack in microwave for a maximum of 1 minute at 600 watts.
2. Place in boot and apply.